We are on fall break!
What a great time for this beautiful break to come.
Fall break is a very appreciated time in which we get to relax and just chill out. I love it.
Our light show was last night and it went very well. I was a little worried. Our music is a BIT more complex than usual and it could have led to serious phasing with the lights out. I just told the kids to count aloud like we do in rehearsal. Things went quite well!
The pit took the show to a new level this year. Rope lights, Christmas lights, and a fog machine. I actually thought the pit was on fire when the fog started. I forgot about the fog for a split second. I seriously started over to them to help put out the flames. We have a lot of money tied up in the pit and I wanted to save what we could. If anyone but me knew my fear it would have been embarrassing.
Some of the kids said that 3 of them are on YOUTUBE but I can never find them. Email me a link if you find one please so I can put it on the website.
harrahband@gmail.com
One week to go and we keep getting better!
No fear no regrets!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you have a video of the light show??? I would LOVE to see it!
Post a Comment