Thanks for all of the nice messages, texts, and emails! My family and I really appreciate it.
Well the HS Band is close. We have 6 moves to go! We are gonna do a great job!
7th grade is really starting to sound nice. A few have some serious attention span issues but for the most part their doing an awesome job. 7th grade is an awkward year for all students. Band students tend to either fall away or really intensify their efforts. There are about 3 kids that are falling off. THAT is a good average!
6th grade is, as always, amazing. They are starting to make serious progress.
Ladies and gentlemen, it is an exciting time at HPS. Band is really starting to take off!
We rule!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The band sounded great at their best when I was there!! I can only imagine how they must sound now!
I'm very glad to hear things going so well! Good luck at OBA!!
Harrah RULES!!!
Post a Comment